How can we help?
- How Do I: Update My Campus Alert Contact Information?
- How Do I: Use Zoom?
- How Do I: Log into the CAIT website?
- How Do I: Get Adobe Creative Cloud for Personal Use?
- How Do I: Get Adobe Creative Cloud For My Institute Computer?
- How Do I: Setup a Website for My Class (or Project)?
- How Do I: Add my CalArts Email to an iPhone or iPad?
- How Do I: Report Spam or Phishing Emails?
- How Do I: Make sure I'm signed out of my email?
- How Do I: Reset My @alum.calarts.edu Email Password?
- What Are the Google Apps POP/IMAP Settings?
- How Do I: Reset My @calarts.edu Email Password?
- 2017.12.12 Planned Maintenance - Colleague Server Maintenance
- 2017.11.20 Planned Network Maintenance - CASecure
- 2017.11.14 WebAdvisor Unplanned Downtime
- 2017.11.15 Planned Internet Maintenance
- 2017.11.01 Colleague UI and Synoptix
- 2017.10.31 Planned Internet Maintenance
What is Campus Alert? The Campus Alert system is used in the event of an emergency or whe...
Zoom is an audio and video conferencing platform that makes sharing and collaborating fro...
This guide illustrates how to log into the CAIT website, allowing you to see your Open, Pe...
Your CalArts Credentials are used for most services that IT manages. If you've forgotten yo...