Managing Zoom recordings in Panopto
Zoom integrates with Panopto to allow meetings that have been recorded in Zoom to be automatically uploaded to an active account in Panopto. This integration provides a single location for all of your video content, and allows for the meetings to be transcribed, highlighted, and categorized for better search results.
To access your Zoom recordings in Panopto:
1. Go to https://calarts.hosted.panopto.com.
2. From the dropdown menu, select Canvas
3. Log in with your ID and password
4. From the left pane, select My Folder, then select Meeting Recordings
5. To delete a meeting recording, scroll over the recording and click Delete, then click OK to confirm.
Saving Existing Zoom recordings in Panopto
Download your recordings from Zoom
1. Log in to https://calarts.zoom.us/ with your CalArts credentials.
2. Click on Recordings on the left panel.
3. Locate your lecture recording, click More, and then Download.
4. When complete, your recording will then appear in your computer's downloads folder.
Create a Panopto folder in your Canvas course
1. Click on Settings in the left navigation of the Canvas course.
2. Select the Navigation tab.
3. Drag Panopto from the hidden section at the bottom to the visible section at the top.
4. Click the blue Save button at the bottom of the page.
5. Click on the Panopto tab on the left hand navigation to create a Panopto folder for the course.
Upload your Zoom recordings to the Panopto folder in your Canvas course
1. Click on the Panopto tab in your Canvas course.
2. Click the Create button and select Upload media.
3. Click within the gray box and select your recordings in the Downloads folder of your device.
4. Once the upload in complete, you can click the X in the pop-up box.
5. Your recording should now be available in the Panopto folder of the Canvas course.