This is a guide on how to set Zoom to launch automatically when you start up your computer.
If you are not signed into Zoom, you will not receive phone calls. This will ensure that Zoom will be ready to use when starting your computer.
1) Launch the Zoom Desktop Application and and click on Sign In
2) Click on the Google icon to sign in with Google
3) Click on your @calarts.edu email account
Set Zoom to launch at startup on Windows
1) Click on your profile picture and then click Settings
2) Under the General category, click the checkbox next to the option Start Zoom when I start windows
Set Zoom to launch at startup on Mac
1) Right-click the Zoom app in the Dock, select Options > Open at Login