Where is the Online Grade Change form?
The Online Grade Change is housed in HubHelper you can get there one of two ways:
- Log on to the Hub, then click on HubHelper in the upper right hand corner.
- Go straight to https://hubhelper.calarts.edu and login!
Once you're in Hub Helper click on the Faculty button at the top of the screen and you'll see it in the drop-down menu!
When should I use it?
The Online Grade Change form is used in two situations:
- You want to change a grade that has already been submitted for a student.
- The grading period has closed and you need to submit your initial grades.
The Online Grade Change Form
- If you are changing an already submitted grade for a student please fill out as many of the text fields as you have information for. If the Registrar's Office needs any clarification, or has a question, they will contact you.
- If you're submitting your initial grades for a class complete each area of the form except for Original Grade (since there isn't an original grade). There is not, unfortunately, a method to submit all your grades at once. This process submits the grades for one student at a time.
- Make sure you check the confirmation box before clicking Submit.