When this article was posted it included a section on resetting your password from the main login page. This was posted by mistake, as this feature is not live yet.
If you need assistance resetting your password, please contact CAIT at email@example.com. We apologize for any confusion.
This guide will give you a quick introduction to navigating the newly designed Hub.
Log into the Hub with your CalArts login and password (or download the app from the Apple or Google app stores and login from your phone).
Getting to Know The Hub
The interface should feel very familiar if you have ever used Facebook. Here is the breakdown:
- Activity Feed - Gathers all the notices you need to be aware of into one continuous feed (like Facebook)
- Notices - Feed of unopened notices
- Tools - Links to everyday sites and services, including Hubtime (timesheets), Self-Service accounts, course catalog, and CalArts email
- Groups - These are online spaces for school, student, faculty, staff groups to share documentation, discussion, events, and announcements
- Pages - These are static pages that house content for various departments, projects and constituencies
For further assistance, we recommend you contact the IT Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 1, 4:45 PM - Initial Post
September 2, 8:58 AM - Removed Password Reset Section