Formstack is being used by many departments in the Institute. A Workflow Form is a single form where multiple submitters can participate. You may be assigned as part of a workflow for various reasons, including verifying information, approving an application, or making an equipment reservation. This guide will go over that various ways you may be interacting with Formstack
Table of Contents
Creating a Formstack Account from an Activation Email
All CalArts Faculty and Staff should have received an invitation to join Formstack. If you are a new faculty or you did not receive your invitation, please submit a ticket. This section will go over how to set up your account.
1. Go to you CalArts email and open your Formstack invitation email. It should be titled Invitation to join Formstack.
2. Click Accept Invitation
This activation link can only be clicked once. If you do not finish setting up your account the link will not work a second time. If you are receiving an error message, please contact IT.
3. Set your password. Click Accept Invite.
4. You will then be taken to your profile page. This is all you need to do to set up a Formstack account!
This Formtack account will be used for any workflows that have been assigned to you.
Formstack Email Notifications
When you are part of a workflow, you will get an email notification when a form needs your contribution. This section will outline how to spot those email so that you can participate in a form workflow.
1. Open your CalArts email. Any approval updates will be titled Approval (Name of Form) has been assigned to you.
2. In the email, click Visit Workspace to Complete Task.
3. You will be taken to the Formstack login page. click Sign in with Google and, if prompted, select your CalArts email.
It is recommended you use Google Single Sign On whenever you sign into Formstack.
Getting to know Formstack Workspaces
1. This is a workspace. On the left hand side, you will see a list of Workflows that you are part of. If you click on them, you will see a list of Workflow Form Submissions for you to complete.
2. After you click on your WorkFlow Form Submission, the form itself will show up on the right hand side where "Welcome to your Workspace" is pictured below.
3. After that, all you need to do is click on the form entry to see the information that has been submitted. Fill out any empty fields.
4. Click Submit Form and you're all set!
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org by phone at(661)253-7887.
August 28, 3:41 PM - Initial Post