7:15am - Maintenance was successful. There was no impact to our wireless networks.
Tomorrow, November 22nd, from 7:00am-7:30am PST, our wireless network will undergo maintenance. During this time, wireless internet connectivity (CASecure and CAGuest) should be considered unreliable.
As we have more information, we will update this CAIT article, our Twitter feed, and Facebook page.
- What: Wireless Internet Maintenance (CASecure and CAGuest)
- When: Tuesday, November 22nd, 2016 7:00AM-7:30AM PST
- Why: For the continued stability of our core network services.
- Expected Impact: CASecure and CAGuest connectivity could be affected by a possible service disruption. It should be considered unreliable. Wired internet access (ethernet) should not be affected.
- Related Events (if any): N/A
- CAIT Article: https://cait.calarts.edu/hc/en-us/articles/235463387
If you have any questions or concerns please submit an IT ticket to email@example.com, or tweet @CalArtsIT, or call x7887.