7:42AM PST: Maintenance is complete and all systems are operating normally!
Our NetOps and AppDev teams are performing required maintenance tomorrow, August 26th, from 6:00AM - 9:00AM PST. This will affect a number of high-profile systems including the Hub, Self-Service, HubHelper, and the rest of the Colleague system as a whole. There may be a minor impact to on-campus wireless during this time but we do not expect any loss of service.
During this maintenance window those systems should be considered unreliable or unavailable.
- What: Major maintenance on Hub, Self-Service, HubHelper, WebAdvisor, and the rest of Colleague
- When: Friday, August 26th from 6:00AM - 9:00AM PST
- Why: Required security maintenance.
- Expected Impact: All involved systems will be unavailable or unreliable.
- Related Events (if any): None.
- CAIT Article: https://cait.calarts.edu/hc/en-us/articles/226283548
If you have any questions or concerns please submit an IT ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet @CalArtsIT, or call x7887.