IT briefly experienced an unplanned service disruption to our wireless internet service this morning starting at approximately 8:30am. The outage lasted for roughly 10 minutes. Our NetOps team has resolved the issue, rebooted the necessary services, and our wireless networks are now up and operational.
- What: Wireless Internet connectivity
- Reported/Discovered: 8:30AM-8:40AM PST
- Estimated Impact: Campus-wide
- Related Events (if any): None
- CAIT Article: https://cait.calarts.edu/hc/en-us/articles/226161107
If you have any questions or concerns please submit an IT ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet @CalArtsIT, or call x7887.