On Wednesday, August 17th from 6:00AM to 7:00AM PST Network Operations will be performing required maintenance to upgrade physical equipment that helps connect CalArts to the Internet.
During this brief maintenance window, we expect internet connection on campus to be completely unavailable.
- What: Maintenance to upgrade physical networking equipment
- When: Wednesday, August 17th, 6:00AM to 7:00AM PST
- Why: To ensure the continued reliability of CalArts' network and services
- Expected Impact: Campus internet will be completely unavailable (or at best unreliable). On-campus hosted sites and services will be unavailable to off-campus visitors, including the HUB, HUB Helper, Self-Service, Library database access, and CalArts.edu
- Related Events (if any): None
If you have any questions or concerns please submit an IT ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet @CalArtsIT, or call x7887.