CAIT will be performing maintenance on the CASecure wireless network Monday, August 8th 2016, from 6:00AM to 8:00AM PST. During this time, wireless connectivity to CASecure will be unavailable. Any devices connected to CASecure during the maintenance window will temporarily lose connectivity. You may be prompted to accept a new certificate upon re-connection. We do not foresee any impact to services outside of this time-frame, but if you notice any strange behavior during normal business hours please send us a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org and include which service you are using and what the behavior was.
- What: Maintenance on CASecure
- When: 6am-8am August 8th, 2016
- Why: To maintain the continued reliability of our primary secured network, CASecure
- Expected Impact: CASecure will be offline
- Related Events (if any): None
If you have any questions or concerns please submit an IT ticket to email@example.com, or tweet @CalArtsIT, or call x7887