Our Network Operations and Application Development teams have scheduled a number of maintenance periods of the next two weeks to ensure the continued reliability and security of the CalArts network and service infrastructure.
During these times your experience with CalArts IT servers and services will be impacted, so please review our schedule below so avoid any unexpected problems or conflicts.
Tuesday, June 7th, 2016
- 5:00AM - 7:30AM PST: VPN / Skylight -- Completed at 7:12AM
Wednesday, June 8th, 2016
- 7:00AM - 9:00AM PST: The Hub -- Completed at 8:13AM
- This is a high-impact maintenance period. AppDev and Communications will be updating the Hub on Wednesday morning. All constituencies, including incoming students, will be unable to use the Hub during this time.
- 7:00PM - 10:00PM PST: On-Campus Registrar and Financial Aid Office Services, UI access, Colleague Printing Services, Room Scheduling, and Reporting Services -- Completed at 9:32PM
- This maintenance will not affect current and incoming Student access to Registrar or Financial Aid services through the Hub or WebAdvisor.
Friday, June 10th, 2016
- 9:00AM - 3:00PM PST: PrintServices, Departmental and Personal Fileshares (G and J drives) -- Completed at 10:52AM
- VPN users will not be able to access their fileshares during this window.
- Campus printing services, including adding funds to your PaperCut account, will be unavailable during this window.
Sunday, June 12th, 2016
- 8:30AM - 5:00PM PST: Campus wireless (CASecure), Hub, WebAdvisor, HubHelper, and Self-Service -- Completed at 1:55PM
- This is a high-impact maintenance period. Current and incoming students will be unable to make tuition payments or access the majority of services on the Hub, Self-Service, or HubHelper.
Monday, June 13th, 2016
- 5:00AM - 7:30AM PST: Class & Group Websites, Off-Campus Library Database Access, and Mail Notification Services -- Completed at 7:27AM
- REDCAT.org, the Facilities Work Order System, photo.calarts.edu, and scan functionality from copiers will be affected.
Any changes or updates to this schedule will be reflected as they happen, and notifications to the affected constituencies will be made whenever possible.