3/30 Update: No unexpected events occurred, maintenance was completed without incident.
Our internet service provider (ISP) has planned a maintenance window this coming Tuesday, March 29th, from 1:30AM through 5:30AM. During this time we expect the internet connection on campus to be completely unavailable.
Internal network traffic will not be affected, so departmental and school fileshares will work without issue. We will be updating this CAIT article Tuesday morning with any further details.
- What: Internet Connection Maintenance
- When: Tuesday, March 29th, 1:30AM-5:30AM PST
- Why: Required circuit maintenance.
- Expected Impact: Campus internet will be completely unavailable (or at best unreliable). On-campus hosted sites and services will be unavailable to off-campus visitors, including PaperCut, Library database access, and hosted class webpages.
- Related Events (if any): None.
- CAIT Article: https://cait.calarts.edu/hc/en-us/articles/218338817
If you have any questions or concerns please submit an IT ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet @CalArtsIT, or call x7887.