4/19: Maintenance was completed without incident!
On Tuesday April 19th from 7:00AM to 8:30AM PST Network Operations will be performing required security maintenance on a number of services that directly impact Students, Faculty, Staff, and prospective/incoming students.
During this brief maintenance window the following services will be affected: online tuition payment, forms.calarts.edu/start (used for incoming/prospective students and new faculty/staff), the Student Jobs board, and UI access to Colleague.
Incoming or prospective students who have not set their Hub password may have difficulty accessing any Financial Aid or other documents during this maintenance window as well.
- What: Security maintenance on web services.
- When: Tuesday, April 19th, 7:00AM to 8:30AM PST
- Why: To ensure the continued reliability CalArts network and services
- Expected Impact: The following should be considered unavailable or unreliable during this maintenance window: online tuition payments, forms.calarts.edu/start, studentjobs.calarts.edu, and ui.calarts.edu
- Related Events (if any): None.
- CAIT Article: https://cait.calarts.edu/hc/en-us/articles/218160858
If you have any questions or concerns please submit an IT ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet @CalArtsIT, or call x7887.