3/25 Update: Maintenance was completely successfully!
CAIT will be performing work on a number of servers on Wednesday, March 23rd, and Thursday, March 24th, from 5:00AM to 7:30AM PST. We do not foresee any impact to services outside of this timeframe, but if you notice any strange behavior during normal business hours please send us a ticket at email@example.com and include which service you are using and what the behavior was.
- What: Updates to security and proxy settings for core services.
- When: March 23rd and 24th, from 5:00AM to 7:30AM PST.
- Why: To maintain the continued stability and security of CalArts network services.
- Expected Impact: Colleague, on-campus wireless servers, Portal, and campus-hosted websites.
- Related Events (if any): None.
- CAIT Article: https://cait.calarts.edu/hc/en-us/articles/217778478
If you have any questions or concerns please submit an IT ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet @CalArtsIT, or call x7887.