This article describes the process of enabling 2-Factor Authentication on your CalArts email account.
4. Select: 2-Step Verification
5. Enter the verification code
After signing-in again, complete your phone verification by entering the verification code that was sent via text or voice call.
6. Check to see which way you are currently set up to receive verification codes > Switch to the Google Authenticator app
7. Install Google Authenticator (if you don't already have it) from the App Store, and set up Authenticator
If you have an iPhone, download the Google Authenticator app here.
If you have an Android, download the Google Authenticator app here.
7.2. After using your phone's camera to scan the barcode on your computer, a code will appear on your phone's Google Authenticator app.
9. And that's it. The next time you log in, you should be presented with a screen that says something similar to this:
Open the Google Authenticator app (on your phone) and enter your code.