Feb 28th, 12:30PM PST: Maintenance complete ahead of schedule and all systems are online!
Continuing IT's recent periods of required security maintenance:
This Sunday, February 28th 2016, a core group of servers are scheduled for maintenance. During this maintenance window the Hub will be unreliable or unavailable, along with class websites hosted on-campus. Email notifications from the Hub and related services will also be unreliable or unavailable during this time.
- What: Required security maintenance
- When: Sunday, February 28th 2016, 8:00AM to 5:00PM PST
- Why: To ensure the continued reliable operation of the CalArts network infrastructure.
- Expected Impact: The Hub, on-campus class and group websites, automated email notifications, email delivery of scanned documents from campus copiers, and servers that support the operation of the Hub will all be unavailable or unreliable during this time.
- Related Events (if any): None.
- CAIT Article: https://cait.calarts.edu/entries/98828698
If you have any questions or concerns please submit an IT ticket to email@example.com, or tweet @CalArtsIT, or call x7887.