02/18: A little late updating this, but the maintenance was completed without any issues.
02/11: We are appending this maintenance to include the PrintServices server, which will complete our Feb 5th maintenance. We will be doing this before the Library opens so there will be zero customer impact.
Continuing IT's recent maintenance periods we have scheduled required security maintenance on the network file share server for this Saturday, Feb 13th, from 8AM-5PM PST.
During this time period all network file shares (like the G:\ and J:\ drives) should be considered unavailable. All users who have VPN access should refrain from using their departmental or personal file shares until after this maintenance window.
- What: Network file share maintenance
- When: Saturday, February 13th, 8:00AM - 5:00PM PST
- Why: To ensure the continued reliable operation of the CalArts network infrastructure
- Expected Impact: File shares will be unreliable or unavailable during this time.
- Related Events (if any): https://cait.calarts.edu/entries/98765197 -- regarding PrintServices
- CAIT Article: https://cait.calarts.edu/entries/98784748
If you have any questions or concerns please submit an IT ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet @CalArtsIT, or call x7887.