02:52PM PST: Maintenance complete. We will be rescheduling the maintenance for the Library pay-for-print system PaperCut shortly and a followup notice will be sent to the community when that date and time is determined.
Network Operations is performing regular security maintenance on nearly all Colleague servers on Sunday February 7th, at 8:00AM through 5:00PM PST. Among the services affected are the Hub, SelfService, HubHelper, and WebAdvisor. During this maintenance window these services should be considered unavailable or unreliable.
- What: Regular security maintenance on customer-facing servers relating to Colleague and Student Services
- When: Sunday, February 7th 2016, 8:00AM - 5:00PM PST
- Why: To ensure the continued reliability, stability, and security of CalArts' server infrastructure
- Expected Impact: the Hub, SelfService, HubHelper, Colleague Helper will be unavailable or unreliable during this time
- Related Events (if any): None
CAIT Article: https://cait.calarts.edu/entries/98765197
If you have any questions or concerns please submit an IT ticket to email@example.com, or tweet @CalArtsIT, or call x7887.