11:32AM: We will continue to monitor the servers throughout the day for any irregular behavior.
11:25AM: Maintenance has been completed and we are showing that all systems are correct. IT is contacting the Registrar's Office to resume normal releases. Those who had an 11:15AM registration time should be able to register in the next few minutes.
10:11AM: Emergency maintenance has begun and is expected to last through 11:30AM.
IT is actively investigating an unplanned service disruption impacting Student Registration. As we have more information we will update this article, our Twitter feed, and Facebook page.
- What: We are going to be performing emegency maintenance on the Registration system. This will make the system unavailable from 11:10AM through 11:30AM. As soon as it is back up IT will send out an alert to all Students, Faculty, and Staff.
- Reported/Discovered: 10:45AM PST -- Maintenance will start at 11:10AM and last through 11:30AM.
- Estimated Impact: The majority of students are unable to register. Students are being presented with a blank page when attempting to register and are unable to proceed.
- Related Events (if any): None.
- CAIT Article: https://cait.calarts.edu/entries/98279788
If you have any questions or concerns please submit an IT ticket to email@example.com, or tweet @CalArtsIT, or call x7887.