8:07AM: Work was completed ahead of schedule and all services are now operational.
Tomorrow, Thursday October 22nd at 9:00PM PST through Friday October 23rd at 9:00AM PST the following services will be unavailable: the WebAdvisor portions of the Hub (which include HubTime, Student, and Faculty Services), selfservice.calarts.edu, and UI access.
- What: Planned service disruption for WebAdvisor, UI, and Self-Service
- When: Thursday, October 22nd at 9:00PM PST through Friday, October 23rd at 9:00AM PST
- Why: Accounting is performing their year-end close operations and requires a 'quiet' system to complete.
- Expected Impact: HubTime will be inaccessible, along with Student and Faculty services contained within WebAdvisor.
- Related Events (if any): None.
CAIT Article: 2015.10.22-23 Planned Service Disruption: Hub (WebAdvisor), Self-Service, UI Access
If you have any questions or concerns please submit an IT ticket to email@example.com, or tweet @CalArtsIT, or call x7887.
What is WebAdvisor?
Anything contained within the WebAdvisor box on the right hand side of the Hub. During this service disruption you will be unable to access any of the areas in the pink box below.
Keep in mind that your WebAdvisor window may show different options if you are a Student or Faculty member.