11:37AM PST: Colleague has returned to normal operation. We apologize for the unusually long maintenance period and thank our Faculty and Staff for their understanding and patience.
10:20AM PST: This mornings' maintenance is still ongoing. The only service that is not up right now is Colleague UI. Each other system that was affected has returned to normal service (including the Hub). As soon as Colleage UI has returned CalArts IT will sent out a notice to Faculty and Staff.
Due to planned maintenance the primary authentication server that maintains secured authentication to the Hub and Colleague may be unavailable on from 7:00AM through 8:30AM PST on Tuesday, September 8th, 2015.
- What: Planned Security Maintenance
- When: Tuesday, September 8th, 7:00AM - 8:30AM PST
- Why: Necessary to continue secured authentication through the Hub and Colleague.
- Expected Impact: Students, Faculty, and Staff may be unable to logon to the Hub and Colleague during this time.
- Related Events (if any): None.
If you have any questions or concerns please submit an IT ticket to email@example.com, tweet @CalArtsIT, or call x7887.