With the departure of CSSSA the temporary cafeteria tent outside of the Beast is being removed. Part of this procedure requires the decoupling of power circuits from the main building. This maintenance requires that power be shutdown in F-Block to make sure that everything is done safely. When the tent was constructed earlier this summer we found that it was best to shutdown all non-necessary equipment to prevent damage from the sudden cut off or a potential surge when power is restored.
The A-Block elevator will also be off during this time period.
- What: F-Block Power Shutdown
- When: Thursday, August 13th 2015, 6:00AM - 6:30AM
- Why: CSSSA cafeteria tent tear down
- Expected Impact: All non-emergency equipment should be turned off at the end of working day Wednesday, August 12th. Please turn off all desktop computers, printers, and other items plugged in to wall power outlets.
- Related Events (if any): None.
If you have any questions or concerns please submit an IT ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet @CalArtsIT, or call x7887.