09:21PM: Maintenance complete! We appreciate our community's patience!
09:00PM: The Hub and other WebAdvisor/Colleague systems are back online.
08:33PM: Web infrastructure restored to operation. CalArts.edu, REDCAT.org, and associated websites are up.
2015.03.21 8:02PM PST: Maintenance is being extended until approximately 9:30PM PST.
What: Major Network Maintenance - Will Impact Student Work
When: Saturday, March 21st, 2015, 8:00AM - 8:00PM PST
Why: Required critical maintenance on core network equipment and appliances.
Expected Impact: Most on-campus services will be affected during the maintenance, including:
- CalArts.edu, REDCAT.org, and associated websites
- hub.calarts.edu, WebAdvisor, and ui.calarts.edu (on and off-campus)
- On-campus network access: wired and wireless
- On-campus access to the internet
- All School and Departmental Fileshares and Services (e.g. render queues)
Campus Labs will also be affected
During this extended period network traffic will be available but should be considered unreliable.
Related Events (if any): None. This maintenance is not directly related to any previous issues.
If you have any questions or concerns please submit an IT ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet @CalArtsIT, or call x7887.