Network Operations has planned the final steps of the 2014 Network Refresh for tomorrow, June 20th, from 8AM through 5PM. During this window of time nearly all services will be offline or, at best, extremely unreliable:
- On-campus internet access,
- On-campus network resource access (fileshares, servers),
- Hub, Colleague, and Synoptix,
- Student, Faculty, and Staff Academic Services (from aar.calarts.edu),
- VPN services,
- School and Departmental Servers,
- Every other service that requires an internet or network connection.
Off-campus email access will not be affected during this maintenance.
While we do not foresee any complications, if any arise we may be forced to extend this maintenance window into Saturday, June 21st. If this is necessary we will send out additional notices to keep our community informed.
Network Operations and the rest of the Information Technology team are excited to see this project completed and, once again, appreciate your patience and cooperation.
June 26th Update: This maintenance has been rolled into the June 27th-28th maintenance period here.