Generally the IT department can't help with Financial Aid questions. If you're wondering about a specific reward or have questions about the contents of your package, you'll need to contact the Financial Aid office directly at either 1.800.443.0480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your problem is that you can't even get to the Financial Aid site to see your awards, that's where we can certainly lend a hand.
What is the problem?
- I can't log in to the Hub to see my Financial Aid awards.
- You probably just need to set your CalArts Credentials password (formerly called MyCalArts). Check out this quick how-to!
- When I log in to the Financial Aid page I don't see any helpful information.
- That sounds like a problem that only the Financial Aid office can address. Give them a ring, or send them an email!
- I'm getting an error when trying to accept (or reject) my Financial Aid award.
- That might sound like an IT issue, but it's actually something that the Financial Aid office needs to help you with!
If your problem is something different, please send us a note and we'll get you all sorted out in no time!