Our Network Operations and Application Development teams have scheduled a number of maintenance periods over the next two weeks to ensure the continued reliability and security of the CalArts network and service infrastructure.
During these times your experience with CalArts IT servers and services will be impacted, so please review our schedule below to avoid any unexpected problems or conflicts.
5:00AM - 7:30AM PST: Authentication Server and Development Servers, On-Campus Printing
- Authentication to various CalArts services, like CASecure & the HUB, may be unavailable for 0-5 minutes at the beginning of this maintenance window
- Student and Staff printing through PaperCut (PrintServices) will be impacted.
- Lab Managers must restart print release stations and/or copiers after maintenance to resume service.
5:00AM-7:30AM PST: Image Now and Library Database Access
- Image Now maintenance will only affect the Registrar's office.
- Library Database Access (library.calarts.edu) will be unavailable during this maintenance window.
8:30AM - 3:00PM PST: PowerFaids
- This maintenance will only affect the Financial Aid Office's access to, their legacy system, PowerFAIDS.
7:00PM - 11:00PM PST: On-Campus Accounting and Registrar Office Services
- This maintenance will not affect current and incoming Student access to Registrar or Accounting services through the Hub or WebAdvisor.
8:30AM-5:00PM PST: Campus wireless (CASecure), Hub, WebAdvisor, HubHelper, and Self-Service
- This is a high-impact maintenance period. Current and incoming students, staff and faculty will be unable to make payments or access the majority of services on the Hub, Self-Service, UI, or HubHelper.
- CASecure and CAGuest should be considered unreliable during this maintenance window.