On Saturday, June 17th, 2017 from 7:00AM PST - 10:00PM PST, CalArts IT performed critical maintenance on our core network services.
During this maintenance window, internet connectivity (both wired and wireless) was considered unavailable or unreliable at best.
Several CalArts websites and services were also unavailable, including: CalArts.edu, REDCAT.org, and the HUB. We apologize for any inconvenience.
What: Major Network Maintenance
When: Saturday, June 17th, 2017, 7:00AM - 10:00PM PST
Why: Required critical maintenance on core network equipment and appliances.
Expected Impact: Most on-campus services will be affected during the maintenance, including:
- CalArts.edu, REDCAT.org, and associated websites
- hub.calarts.edu, WebAdvisor, and ui.calarts.edu (on and off campus)
- On-campus network access: wired and wireless
- On-campus access to the internet
- All School and Departmental Fileshares and Services
Related Events (if any): None.
If you have any questions or concerns please submit an IT ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet @CalArtsIT, or call x7887.