5:07am - Maintenance was successful.
On Monday, May 22nd, from 5:00am-7:30am PST, our wireless network will undergo maintenance. During this maintenance window, wireless internet connectivity (CASecure and CAGuest) should be considered unavailable or unreliable at best.
As we have more information, we will update this CAIT article, our Twitter feed, and Facebook page.
- What: Wireless Internet Maintenance (CASecure and CAGuest)
- When: Monday, May 22nd, 2017 5:00AM-7:30AM PST
- Why: For the continued stability of our core network services.
- Expected Impact: CASecure and CAGuest connectivity could be affected by a service disruption. Wired internet access (ethernet) should not be affected.
- Related Events (if any): N/A
If you have any questions or concerns please submit an IT ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet @CalArtsIT, or call x7887.