Yesterday, February 3rd, CalArts IT performed unplanned maintenance on our Colleague and WebAdvisor systems. This maintenance was in reaction to reports of pages being slow or unresponsive during Add/Drop. Two brief interruptions in service were necessary to correct abnormal server behavior.
- First maintenance: 3:50PM - 3:52PM PST - Initial fix had intended effect, but did not persist
- Second maintenance: 5:27PM - 5:35PM PST - Issues did not return after further remediation steps
We apologize for any interruption or inconvenience and are working to prevent this from happening in the future.
- What: Colleague and WebAdvisor
- Reported/Discovered: ~3:45PM PST, Feb 3rd, 2017
- Estimated Impact: Websites related to add/drop were unexpectedly slow and/or unresponsive.
- Related Events (if any): None.
- CAIT Article: https://cait.calarts.edu/hc/en-us/articles/115002552828
If you have any questions or concerns please submit an IT ticket to email@example.com, or tweet @CalArtsIT, or call x7887.