Our internet service provider will be performing planned maintenance on our internet connection, January 5th, between 12:00AM and 6:00AM PST. This will affect both wireless and ethernet connections on campus. During this maintenance window, we may experience up to two brief interruptions in service while our ISP completes the maintenance activities. However, due to the complexity of the work, our downtime may vary.
- What: Internet Connection Maintenance
- When: Thursday, January 5th, from 12:00AM to 6:00AM PST
- Why: To ensure the functionality of our core network servcies.
- Expected Impact: The campus will experience a significant outage of up to six hours. Any connectivity should be considered unreliable.
- Related Events (if any): None.
- CAIT Article: https://cait.calarts.edu/hc/en-us/articles/115000820448
If you have any questions or concerns please submit an IT ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet @CalArtsIT, or call x7887.